Message from the directors
IEMM also provides training opportunities for the next generation of scientists, giving them hands-on research experience and a strong background that enables them to address critical issues relevant to resource management, monitoring, and ecosystem health. We’re interested in developing new opportunities for practitioners and early career scientists, so please contact us if you or your organization is interested in learning more.
We look forward to establishing more collaborations and collaborative projects with new partners in the San Diego bioregion and beyond.
Rebecca Lewison, Ph.D.
Megan Jennings, Ph.D.
Our Affiliated Scientists at San Diego State University
Past IEMM Scientists – Where are they now?
- Emily Haueser – Researcher, Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation
- Kelsey James – Fish Biologist, Southwest Marine Fisheries Science Center, NOAA
- Kelly Lion – Smithsonian Ecological Research Center
- Erin Marnocha – Program Coordinator, University of California Natural Reserve System
- Daniel Marschalek – Assistant Professor of Biology, University of Central Missouri
- Patrick McIntyre – Senior Ecologist and Research and Development Manager, NatureServe
- Spring Strahm – Conservation Ecologist and Data Analyst, Conservation Biology Institute
- Catherine Tredick – Associate Professor of Environmental Science, Stockton University